This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Search Our Site
- The Death of Vincent Lambert and the Silence of “Pope” Francis July 17, 2019
- A Biker’s Corpus Christi: “Eucharistic” Procession with a Quad Bike July 15, 2019
- Francis vs. Pope Pius XI: The Catholic Position on Sex Education July 11, 2019
- Francis gives Relics of St. Peter to Eastern Orthodox Patriarch July 8, 2019
- Official Belgian “Catholic” Paper Promoted “Ecumenical Working Group on Pedophilia” in 1984 July 5, 2019
See the 25 most recent comments left on our blog: CLICK HERE
Subscribe by Email
Our Latest Tweets
@Liljanney God has told us what we must believe. It’s called Divine Revelation. Heresy is all around us, especially Naturalism. Have a look at this, please: https://t.co/qPl7jEhJRP
An Australian Novus Ordo priest has figured it out: We need more Vatican II, mate! https://t.co/nNOwBbaWXF #catholic
@Liljanney I don’t care what C.S. Lewis wrote. Here’s the Word of God:
WATCH: Fr. James Martin complains to US govt of ‘homophobia’ in Catholic Church https://t.co/oAKXLOUHgi
Politics in Francis’ Buenos Aires: https://t.co/PbtqjFlFpC #popefrancis #prolife #catholic
Head of #Vatican Congregation of Religious Gives Insights — Why Attack Franciscans of the Immaculate: https://t.co/87E7DGdVzC #catholic
@warmcover Of course we must defend the vulnerable (if properly defined). But no one needs a church for that. The Vatican II Sect continually reduces the Catholic mission to mere philanthropy.
Francis’ walking tabernacles strike again: https://t.co/amTXXTjhD2 #popefrancis
@Liljanney Could it be you are confusing being God’s children in a natural sense (His creatures, really) with being God’s children supernaturally through grace? If everyone is chosen, then no one is. Then being chosen has no more meaning.