Italian Magazine Publishes Alleged Text
of True Third Secret of Fatima
The July/August 2013 issue of Chiesa Viva [“Living Church”] magazine is dedicated to what it claims is the true Third Secret of Fatima. It features Dr. Franco Adessa’s article “The Third Secret of Fatima: A Testimony.” According to Adessa, the now-deceased Fr. Luigi Villa, who reportedly had a mandate from Pope Pius XII to uncover and expose Freemasonry in the Catholic Church and to defend her from it, knew from Cardinal Alfredo Ottaviani (d. 1979) that the text published in the German magazine Neues Europa [“New Europe”] in 1963, though not itself the Third Secret, contained all of the sentences of the real Third Secret. Before his death in 2012, Fr. Villa allegedly communicated to Dr. Adessa what these sentences from the Neues Europa text were that make up the real Third Secret. Adessa has now compiled them into one text and presents it in the July/August 2013 issue of Chiesa Viva. His article explains also the necessary background and publishes also the text from Neues Europa as it appeared in 1963 in Germany.
To download the July/August 2013 issue of Chiesa Viva in full color, click the download link below:
Novus Ordo Watch does not claim or deny that this text is the authentic Third Secret of Fatima. We are withholding all opinion or judgment concerning it and are merely providing this document as information for those who are interested in this topic.
- A Text appears ‘mystically’ in 1994: Is THIS the Real Third Secret of Fatima?
- No Friend of Fatima: Unspinning Christopher Ferrara’s Defense of Benedict XVI
- “Pope” Francis and Our Lady of Fatima
- Book: The Fourth Secret of Fatima by Antonio Socci
- Book: The Secret Still Hidden by Christopher Ferrara
- Book: The Whole Truth About Fatima, Vol. 3: The Third Secret (1942-60)