The Apostasy of the Novus Ordo Church in Full Bloom…
“Cardinal” Bagnasco Gives “Communion” to Communist Transgender Homo Rights Activist during Funeral for Gay-Rights Priest
The above video shows “Cardinal” Angelo Bagnasco, the “Archbishop” of Genoa, Italy, giving what he thinks is Holy Communion to a man who could hardly be more unworthy of it: Vladimir Luxuria, a Communist male politician who cross-dresses as a woman and likes to be identified as female. Luxuria (pictured left) strongly and actively supports causes promoting “rights” for homosexuals. His actual name is Wladimiro Guadagno, but he deliberately changed his last name to Luxuria, which is the Latin word for “lust”, one of the seven deadly sins. This “Communion” was given during a funeral “Mass” for suspected-Communist, gay-rights advocate Fr. Andrea Gallo, an apostate priest who called for an openly homosexual Pope. But don’t expect the Vatican to discipline “Cardinal” Bagnasco — he accepts Vatican II.
- Communist “Street Priest” Buried in Italy to Leftist Chanting
- Funeral of Don Gallo [Italian] – with video interview of Vladimir Luxuria
- Luxuria e Bagnasco, La Comunione [Italian – trying to obtain an English translation]
- Who is Vladimir Luxuria?
- Who is Fr. Andrea Gallo?
- Society of St. Pius X, Italian District, denounces Bagnasco Scandal
- “Give not that which is holy to dogs; neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest perhaps they trample them under their feet, and turning upon you, they tear you.” (Matthew 7:6)
Image source: Wikimedia Commons (Stefano Bolognini)
License: CC BY-SA 3.0