ESCAPE FROM THE NOVUS ORDO:
IX: Culpability, Obedience, and
How to Leave the Novus Ordo Priesthood
For one last time, Restoration Radio’s show “Escape from the Novus Ordo” returns with Fr. Michael Oswalt, a former Novus Ordo “priest” of the diocese of Rockford, Illinois, who converted to traditional Catholicism (sedevacantism) and was ordained a true priest in 2011. He has penned an open letter to his former diocese of Rockford, Illinois, in which he explains why he left the Novus Ordo religion. The letter is available in English and Spanish:
- “Rejecting the Impostor Church” (Letter to the Clergy of the Diocese of Rockford)
- “Rechazando a la Iglesia Impostora” (Carta a la clerecía de la Diócesis de Rockford)
Born in 1972, no one is a better fit than Fr. Oswalt to help you see the errors of the Vatican II Church (aka Novus Ordo Sect) and advise you on how to exit this false establishment and become a real Catholic, that is, someone who is Catholic in the same way everyone was Catholic until the death of Pope Pius XII in 1958 (just before the Second Vatican Council). Fr. Oswalt currently serves as the pastor of St. Benedict Catholic Church in Huntsville, Alabama.
Novus Ordo Watch has been pleased to be the sponsor for Escape from the Novus Ordo throughout this year, which means you are able to listen to all episodes of this program free of charge, without having to have a subscription to Restoration Radio.
Listen on Demand at any time, FREE:
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN
In page that appears, scroll down to where it says “Podcast Player”
and click to play or download to your computer.
In this last episode, Father Michael Oswalt discusses the many issues and pitfalls for Novus Ordo priests and their supporters that are attempting in good faith to be Catholics within the Novus Ordo Sect. Father contemplates his own culpability while he was a Novus Ordo priest, in not acting earlier in rejecting Vatican II while encouraging those seeking to be Catholics to stay in the Novus Ordo and be appeased with the Indult Mass. Souls are at stake.
Father credits Our Lady for helping him to see the truth that the Novus Ordo Sect is not the Catholic Church and to act accordingly. As there is no handbook on how to leave the Novus Ordo priesthood, Father shares his experiences and lessons learned in the difficult process. Lastly, Fr. Oswalt shares his most recent correspondence from his former Novus Ordo diocese.
It takes great courage to leave the Novus Ordo religion. Escape and begin to live life as a Catholic.
Join Fr. Michael Oswalt and host Jason Guardiano on this last episode of Escape from the Novus Ordo, and please offer prayers and sacrifices for the conversion of those in the Novus Ordo Sect.
Many more talks and sermons, free of charge, are offered at the parish web site of St. Benedict Catholic Church here.
Other select Radio Broadcasts and Related Links:
- Escape from the Novus Ordo VIII: Leaving the Modernist Sect
- Escape from the Novus Ordo VII: The Initial Steps of the Escape Plan
- Escape from the Novus Ordo VI: The Novus Ordo Seminary
- Escape from the Novus Ordo V: Liberal and Conservative
- Escape from the Novus Ordo IV: Intentional Irreverence – The New Mass (2)
- Escape from the Novus Ordo III: Intentional Irreverence – The New Mass (1)
- Escape from the Novus Ordo II: The Four Marks of the New Church
- Escape from the Novus Ordo I: Recognizing the Problem
- Now What? How to be a Real Catholic Today
- Satan will try to Deceive the Elect (Bp. Mark Pivarunas)
- The Pope & the Antichrist: The Great Apostasy Foretold
- Stuck in a Rut: Anti-Sedevacantism in the Age of Bergoglio
- TRADCAST – Novus Ordo Watch Podcasts – absolutely free
- 50 Years of Vatican II: A Review of the Modernist Errors of the Second Vatican Council
- Sermon Series: The Modernism of Vatican II illustrated and refuted
- Is Francis a valid Pope? Why the Question Matters
- Why Sedevacantism? (Video)
- Easy to follow: Proving Sedevacantism (Video)