Novus Ordo Watch NEWS DIGEST
Apr. 27, 2013
- “Pope” Francis’ favorite “Exorcist” is…a Lutheran! – That’s right: His Phonyness recommends a Lutheran layman as his “exorcist” of choice. Currently only available in Spanish, we will post a translation of this story when one is available.
- Desperate Novus Ordo Diocese of Brookly blasphemes Christ in $60K Ad Run: “The Original Hipster” – No doubt this will attract a lot of pious young men to serve Christ in the (Novus Ordo) “priesthood”… What you’ll end up with, at best, will be more people like the Irreverend Stan Fortuna, “Yo, I da priest, you been bit by da beast?”
- Vatican Doctors approve “Miracle” to make Wojtyla (John Paul II) into a Novus Ordo “Saint” – They are hell-bent on declaring John Paul the Apostate into a “Saint”, something that, if it happens, will expose the Novus Ordo Church for the fraud that it is even more. Want some facts on “Saint” John Paul II? OK, here we go: Voodoo You Trust? and Wojtyla Gets a Third Eye are two essays that will turn your stomach.
- Expert: Francis will be a “Boon” to Ecumenism – Yep, and it doesn’t take an expert to see this. See our Francis Page here.
- The Horror Unmasked: The Novus Ordo Church’s Attitude to the Victims of Its Abuser Clerics
- “Pope” Francis’ Ecumenism contradicts Catholic Teaching – so much for the “hermeneutic of continuity”
- Smiley and Jorge – Francis’ “Humility” furthers the Anti-Catholic Revolution
- Take it from a Saint: Pope St. Pius X and Priestly Propriety & Dignity
- Newspaper Accounts of the Death of Pope Pius XII: A Beautiful Collection of reports concerning the death of the last known Pope of the Roman Catholic Church (Oct. 9, 1958)