CMRI Fatima Conference in Spokane
Announcement: Sedevacantist Conference in October
We are excited to announce the upcoming Fatima Conference sponsored by the sedevacantist Congregation of Mary Immaculate Queen (CMRI) in Spokane, Washington, United States.
The Fatima Conference is a yearly gathering of Traditional Catholics at historic Mount St. Michael for five days of Latin Masses, spiritual exercises, inspiring lectures, and sermons in the beautiful Pacific Northwest.
This year’s conference will take place from October 6-10, 2021. The location will be Mount St. Michael’s in Spokane, a historic site that was originally founded as a Jesuit mission in the 19th century. The main building, which was constructed from 1915-16 and first functioned as a seminary, includes a large chapel (St. Michael’s parish), a school (St. Michael’s Academy), and also an enclosed residence for nuns (Motherhouse of the CMRI Sisters).
To register or for more detailed information, including the basic schedule, conference packages and rates, scheduled speakers, and lodging/ airport pickup information, please CLICK HERE.
A full conference flyer in PDF format can be ACCESSED HERE.
The motto for this year’s conference is Servus Mariae Non Peribit (“The Servant of Mary Will Never Perish”).
The registration deadline is September 25, 2021.
One of the religious sisters who has been with the Congregation of Mary Immaculate Queen since its founding in 1967 is Sister Mary Bernadette. As an eyewitness to the Modernist revolution against the Catholic Church, she gave her personal testimony in the following edifying video interview:
Our accompanying blog post published earlier this year has more information:
So, why not come to the Fatima Conference in Spokane this fall? While you’re there you can…
- Attend to your spiritual duties and needs: Worship God, be sanctified through the sacraments, participate in a day of recollection!
- Meet real priests, brothers, and nuns! Meet other real Catholics and make wholesome new friends!
- Enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner with other Catholics!
- Learn more about your Faith: Listen to sermons and lectures, browse the library, and check out the Mary Immaculate Queen Center book & gift store!
- Participate in a Rosary procession!
- Be confirmed in Faith, hope, and charity — leave spiritually refreshed!
Come to the Fatima Conference at Mount Saint Michael’s in October!
Image source: cmri.org (screenshots)
License: fair use
Be the first to start a conversation