ESCAPE FROM THE NOVUS ORDO:
VIII: Leaving the Modernist Sect
Restoration Radio’s show “Escape from the Novus Ordo” returns with Fr. Michael Oswalt, a former Novus Ordo “priest” of the diocese of Rockford, Illinois, who converted to traditional Catholicism (sedevacantism) and was ordained a true priest in 2011. He has penned an open letter to his former diocese of Rockford, Illinois, in which he explains why he left the Novus Ordo religion. The letter is available in English and Spanish:
- “Rejecting the Impostor Church” (Letter to the Clergy of the Diocese of Rockford)
- “Rechazando a la Iglesia Impostora” (Carta a la clerecía de la Diócesis de Rockford)
Born in 1972, no one is a better fit than Fr. Oswalt to help you see the errors of the Vatican II Church (aka Novus Ordo Sect) and advise you on how to exit this false establishment and become a real Catholic, that is, someone who is Catholic in the same way everyone was Catholic until the death of Pope Pius XII in 1958 (just before the Second Vatican Council). Fr. Oswalt currently serves as the pastor of St. Benedict Catholic Church in Huntsville, Alabama.
Novus Ordo Watch is pleased to be the sponsor for Escape from the Novus Ordo throughout this year, which means you will be able to listen to all episodes of this program in 2015 free of charge, without having to have a subscription to Restoration Radio.
Listen on Demand at any time, FREE:
In this second part of “The Escape Plan”, Father Michael Oswalt provides guidance on making the break from the Novus Ordo Sect. Souls are at stake, and staying in the Modernist church is a danger to one’s Faith and a danger to one’s soul.
Realizing the Novus Ordo Sect is not the Catholic Church requires putting an end to attending the Novus Ordo “Mass”. There will be many obstacles, including human respect and love of comfort, but continue to make acts of Faith, hope, and charity, acts of love toward God. God will help you with His grace to continue to build virtue and strength to carry the cross and follow His will as a Catholic.
In this episode, Fr. Oswalt also discusses how leaving the New Church affects the duties of those who are married and those who are single, and how to find the true Sacraments. It takes great courage to leave the Novus Ordo — escape today and begin to live life as a Catholic.
Join Fr. Michael Oswalt and host Jason Guardiano on this informative episode of Escape from the Novus Ordo, and please offer prayers and sacrifices for the conversion of those in the Novus Ordo Sect.
As Novus Ordo Watch is sponsoring the entire first season of Escape from the Novus Ordo, we are no longer sponsoring the ongoing and very informative Francis Watch broadcasts, to which you can subscribe at Restoration Radio.
Many more talks and sermons, free of charge, are offered at the parish web site of St. Benedict Catholic Church here.
Other select radio broadcasts and related links:
- Escape from the Novus Ordo VII: The Initial Steps of the Escape Plan
- Escape from the Novus Ordo VI: The Novus Ordo Seminary
- Escape from the Novus Ordo V: Liberal and Conservative
- Escape from the Novus Ordo IV: Intentional Irreverence – The New Mass (2)
- Escape from the Novus Ordo III: Intentional Irreverence – The New Mass (1)
- Escape from the Novus Ordo II: The Four Marks of the New Church
- Escape from the Novus Ordo I: Recognizing the Problem
- Now What? How to be a Real Catholic Today
- Satan will try to Deceive the Elect (Bp. Mark Pivarunas)
- The Pope & the Antichrist: The Great Apostasy Foretold
- Stuck in a Rut: Anti-Sedevacantism in the Age of Bergoglio
- TRADCAST – Novus Ordo Watch Podcasts – absolutely free
- 50 Years of Vatican II: A Review of the Modernist Errors of the Second Vatican Council
- Sermon Series: The Modernism of Vatican II illustrated and refuted
- Is Francis a valid Pope? Why the Question Matters
- Why Sedevacantism? (Video)
- Easy to follow: Proving Sedevacantism (Video)
Image source: istockphoto.com