002 TRADCAST (11 FEB 2015)
- Segment 1: The “Bad Popes” Argument: Haven’t we had bad Popes before? And they were still true and valid Popes, right?! So how can we say that Francis and his Modernist predecessors are NOT valid Popes?
- Segment 2: Recap of Segment 1 — Preview of next TRADCAST episode
You can listen to the show by clicking the big play button on the left in the embedded player above. Alternatively, you can choose right below from more listening/viewing options:
Alternate Show Links (Audio and Video)
- Direct Link to mp3 File (Audio)
- Direct YouTube Link (Video)
- Embedded – watch below
Links to Items mentioned in the Show & Related Information
- Pope Pius XII, Encyclical Mystici Corporis (1943)
- Pope Leo XIII, Apostolic Letter Epistola Tua (1885)
- Pope Boniface VIII, Bull Unam Sanctam (1302)
- Pope Leo XIII, Encyclical Satis Cognitum (1896)
- Vatican I, Dogmatic Constitution Pastor Aeternus, Denzinger no.