Welcome to the peripheries…
Francis Receives Sex-Changed Woman & Her “Fiancée”
“He” is actually a she: Diego Neria Lejárraga (right) with “Pope” Francis and her girlfriend
If you want a special private audience with the “Pope” nowadays, what you need to do is undergo sex-change surgery — at least it worked for a Spanish woman who goes by the name of Diego Neria Lejárraga and presents herself as a man because she underwent a surgical operation that converted her biological appearance from female to male. The money for this operation would have been better spent on brain surgery instead, but oh well.
Diego, who had written Francis a letter complaining about the terrible “discrimination” and “marginalization” she’s experienced — including her own parish priest calling her “the Devil’s Daughter” — got a private phone call from the Pretend Pope Jorge Bergoglio (“Pope Francis”) on Christmas Eve 2014, inviting her and her (likewise female) fiancée to a private audience. Diego, you see, is about to “get married” — to a woman, of course.
Details of the meeting, which occurred on Saturday, January 24 and was not at all publicized, have not been revealed. Neria Lejárraga did not make a statement after the visit, and Vatican sources have been silent as well.
At this point, as this story is just breaking, there is very little information about the incident. We are aware only of the following sources but may be adding more in the future [UPDATE: Lots more information is now available, incl. some testimony from the woman-as-man herself, throughout the internet, some of which you can find below]:
- “Pope receives Spanish Transsexual” (ANSA English / Italy)
- “Pope receives Spanish Transsexual, Girlfriend” (Gazzetta del Sud English / Italy)
- “Transgender Man has Private Audience with Pope Francis” (Washington Blade / Sodomite Paper)
- “Pope receives ‘transgender’ woman and female partner for private audience” (LifeSiteNews)
- “Pope Receives Transexual With ‘Girlfriend’ – Papal Approach to the Mainstream?” (Katholisches / Germany)
- “El Bendito Encuentro entre Francisco y Diego” (Hoy / Spanish Original)
- “The Blessed Encounter between Francis and Diego” (Computerized English Translation)
- “Medien: Transgender-Mann von Papst empfangen” (Vatican Radio / Germany)
- “Zeitung: Transgender-Mann hatte Privataudienz beim Papst” (KathWeb / Austria)
- “Estar con el Papa ha sido maravilloso” (Hoy / Spanish Original)
- “Being with the Pope has been Wonderful” (Computerized English Translation)
- “The ‘She’ who became a ‘He’ will publish Book about her Encounter with Francis” (Call Me Jorge Blog)
So Francis scolds a C-section mother of seven for being pregnant again but has a transsexual pervert over for coffee. Lovely.
There is no doubt that there will be a schism within the Novus Ordo Sect in the not-too-distant future, as we have said before. Francis is pushing the envelope so much that a great number of people will simply no longer be able to take it:
A schism within the Vatican II church would be the icing on the cake for the Great Deception, as it would serve to keep even souls clearly opposed to Francis within the New Church one way or another, by offering people an alternate poison from which to die, under the guise of giving them a way out.
That schism is coming. It is stories like this one that add lots of fuel to an already raging fire.
Image source: Facebook (Diego Neria Lejárraga)
License: fair use