“And then I told them, ‘I’m a faithful son of the Church!’”
Search Our Site
- Tendentious Theology: Francis’ Selective Use of the Concept of Moral Obligation January 20, 2022
- Report: Vatican preparing Decree on ‘Ecclesia Dei’ Institutes to be released in March January 18, 2022
- Francis: Catholics and Lutherans are “the Faithful People of God” January 17, 2022
- Still Lost in Blunderland (PART THREE): Refuting Peter Kwasniewski’s Latest Attack on Ultramontanism January 13, 2022
- Church of the Squashed Mushroom? St. James the Apostle Parish in Ferrara, Italy January 11, 2022
See the 25 most recent comments left on our blog: CLICK HERE
Subscribe by Email
Be notified each time a new post appears on our blog! CLICK HERE to subscribe. Easy opt-out any time.
Our Latest Tweets
Austen Ivereigh explains why Francis is so harsh when dealing with traditionalists and so kind when it comes to almost everyone else: The gist: They are triumphalists who think they have all truth and aren’t of good will — CORRUPT! #PopeFrancis #catholic
The King of France, Fatima and the Crisis in the Church - #fatima #catholictwitter
Philosopher Ed Feser refutes an argument by Hans Urs von Balthasar on which he based his “hope” that ALL people would be saved - #catholictwitter
“A permanent parliament in which Jesus Christ is no longer preached, conversion to Truth and Grace no longer called for”: Bishop Aguer on the Synod on Synodality
Through his private secretary, Archbishop Georg Gänswein, the Pope emeritus said he will study the more than 1,000-page report, which he received as soon as it was made public.
'Opinions of a man,' not the Church: Cardinal Burke criticizes Pope Francis' praise for LGBT group leader - LifeSite
In almost 9 years of being “Pope”, Francis used the term “moral obligation” only 15 times, and only when it came in handy to promote his ideology, never when moral obligations contradicted it. Then he pooh-poohed the concept. Our analysis: #PopeFrancis
Today Francis addressed the plenary assembly of the so-called ‘Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith’ and pretended that he has concern for “promoting and safeguarding the integrity of Catholic doctrine on faith and morals” - https://www.vatican.va/content/francesco/it/speeches/2022/january/documents/20220121-plenaria-cdf.html #PopeFrancis
@ASimpleMan20 @CatholicMater @fighthefall @paulus1988 @NovusOrdoWatch ☝️True.