Novus Ordo Watch NEWS DIGEST
May 29, 2013
- Assisi IV? “Pope” Francis may organize “Peace Meeting” Between Christians, Jews, Muslims
- Liturgical Revolution: Francis follows in the Footsteps of Paul VI
- Francis and Summorum Pontificum: What did Bergoglio really say? – And here we gladly add, just for precious memory’s sake, how “Cardinal” Bergoglio treated the 1962 Missal in his “archdiocese” of Bueno Aires
- Non-Catholic, Non-Papal Teamwork: Francis to finish Benedict’s Encyclical on “Faith”
- “Judas-Cardinal” Timothy Dolan to still consider NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo a “Catholic in good standing” even if he moves forward with new abortion-rights bill – In case anyone needed a reminder why we call Mr. Dolan a “Judas Cardinal”…
- More from the Judas Cardinal: NY Archdiocese Pays for Health Plan that covers Abortion, Birth Control
- After the Novus Ordo Church’s “excommunication” of a Masonic “Catholic Priest”: Believe in Masonry, Speak as a Mason, Just Don’t Go to the Lodge
- Nothing Like Novus Ordo Novelty: Polish “Priest” Plays Guitar at Wedding (video)
- Speaking of Poland: Meet the Waka Waka Franciscans (and don’t be so judgmental!)
- How the Spirit of “Liberty” Infiltrated the Catholic Church
- Surprise Face, please: “Catholic” Charities Executive on Board of Organization that fought to save Planned Parenthood Funding
- Florida Novus Ordo Bishops Oppose Death Penalty in Letter to Governor – Florida’s Bogus Ordo “Bishops” have once again landed on the wrong side of an issue. The truth is that capital punishment is an eminently just, right, and useful tool in deterring and punishing crime, and in helping the offender expiate his sin, as shown in our blog post on the Catholic position on the death penalty. As usual, the Florida “bishops” don’t distinguish guilt from innocence and, against Catholic teaching, lump all human life together as possessing the same dignity. The “vengeance” argument, besides, can be used against all punishment, not just against the death penalty – showing how bogus it is. Should we just get rid of all courts, prisons, and penalties, then?
- Are You Open to the “Newness of the Holy Spirit”? – It’s just lovely how these Novus Ordo authorities come up with this fancy new terminology causing people’s ears to itch, usually without defining what they mean. Francis keeps talking about “let yourselves be guided by the Holy Spirit” but he never says just how one is supposed to do that. How is one to distinguish the Holy Ghost working in one’s life from a demon? Is it based on a feeling, an attitude, an idea? We are never told. Too many people confuse the Holy Ghost with mere hot air. One is reminded of Holy Scripture: “Thus saith the Lord: Stand ye on the ways, and see and ask for the old paths which is the good way, and walk ye in it: and you shall find refreshment for your souls. And they said: we will not walk” (Jer 6:16). And we shall never forget the words of Pope Leo XIII: “It is impossible to approve in Catholic publications a style inspired by unsound novelty which seems to deride the piety of the faithful and dwells on the introduction of a new order of Christian life, on new directions of the Church, on new aspirations of the modern soul, on a new social vocation of the clergy, on a new Christian civilization, and many other things of the same kind” (quoted by Pope St. Pius X, Encyclical Pascendi, par. 55). For more on the “Newness” comment, see Francis the Manichean.
error: Alert: Content is protected !!