Search Our Site
- That ’60s Show: “Saint” Paul VI wears Wicker Tiara January 14, 2019
- “Cardinal” Barbarin turns Church into Restaurant for World Day of the Poor January 11, 2019
- Francis opts for Old Testament Blessing at New Year’s Angelus January 9, 2019
- Don’t Ask Father: Mr. Zuhlsdorf trips over Sedevacantism January 7, 2019
- Francis Watch, Episode 38: “Saint” Paul VI, Never-Revoked Covenant?, and “Me Too” January 6, 2019
See the 25 most recent comments left on our blog: CLICK HERE
Subscribe by Email
Our 10 Latest Tweets
@Grandmaintexas1 @garrettmccaff @DeadPoe49 @VeriCatholici @DamianiPetrus @SteveSkojec Yes, that is a good thing. God bless.
When we really love truth we love even the unpleasant truths.
Vatican commission members: Women served as deacons for a millennium https://t.co/20VFVlb0o1
BREAKING: DC's Cardinal Wuerl apologizes to priests, McCarrick victim, says he forgot he knew about harassment allegations https://t.co/8IaO7RcvmL
No, the demonic parody of the Eucharist is the liturgical happy meal known as the “New Mass” of Paul VI.
Abortion is the Antichrist's demonic parody of the Eucharist. That's why it uses the same holy words, "This is my body," with the blasphemous opposite meaning.
@garrettmccaff @Grandmaintexas1 @DeadPoe49 @VeriCatholici @DamianiPetrus @SteveSkojec That’s addressed in the above-linked article.
Francis has honoured two notorious pro-abortion politicians -- Emma Bonino and Lilianne Ploumen
Francis says actions are more important than words. Clearly, he supports abortion
Here's my action in response -- I will no longer contribute to Peter's Pence until he is gone
Gagliarducci: “Pope Francis: What to expect in 2019” - https://t.co/7CHhQcOKOV
Chilean Bishops Brief Pope Francis on Clergy Sexual Abuse https://t.co/rl4qkuT6vM @NCRegister