Novus Ordo Watch NEWS DIGEST
February 22, 2017
Because nothing says “Feast of the Chair of St. Peter” like lewd dancing by half-naked women before an antipope!
- “Sister Mother Earth” & all the Rest: Francis’ Marching Orders for Meeting of Popular Movements in California
- Francis dumps more blasphemous theological sewage: “Rigid thinking is not divine because Jesus assumed our flesh, which is not rigid except at the time of death”!
- For those who still haven’t figured him out yet: “Papal” Support for UN 2030 Agenda Poses Immediate Threat to Lives of Children
- Figuratively speaking: While Rome is burning up in a conflagration, SSPX complains about how “tactlessly” some people hit the fire alarm button…
- Francis the Naturalist is concerned: Human Pride destroys Nature! — A Catholic would first of all be concerned about pride destroying supernatural grace in the soul, because — guess what — at some point or another, you’re going to die. What happens then is what matters for an eternity.
- Muslim woman hits the nail on the head: Francis “uses religion to serve the human being” — When religion is actually supposed to be man’s service of God! Remember God? “The world has heard enough of the so-called ‘rights of man.’ Let it hear something of the rights of God.” –Pope Leo XIII, Encyclical Tametsi, n. 13
- Head of Novus Ordo Jesuits: “Jesus too must be reinterpreted” — This is the historical criticism condemned by Popes St. Pius X and Pius XII — using this false methodology, there is no Catholic dogma that cannot be “reinterpreted” to mean its opposite
- It’s not just Burke & Co.: “Cardinal” Zen says Francis doesn’t answer his letters, either… — Perhaps it’s that “couldn’t-care-less attitude”, that would explain it!
- A woman after Francis’ own heart: Nun shocks Church by suggesting Jesus’s Mother wasn’t a Virgin — Come on, she’s just following Francis’ orders! She let go of those rigid absolutes and selfish certainties to finally make room for doubt!
- “Fr.” Ray Blake sees the writing on the wall: “Schism does indeed beckon”!
- “Catholic” News in 2017: “Laicized priest married to a former nun for 30 years admits … that his wife did not mind the fact that he had a gay priest-lover on the side”! — Let that sink in for a minute… And he wasn’t just any priest, he was a peritus at Vatican II who reportedly wrote the first draft of the council’s declaration on non-Christian religions…
- So you’re trying to keep all of the 10 Commandments? Francis has one word for you: COWARD!
- The Vatican is concerned that Francis’ message of heresy and blasphemy might not get to the faithful intact! “Vatican warns against misuse of Pope’s image, Holy See’s symbols” — This works both ways: Novus Ordo Watch warns against misuse of papal symbols and Holy See’s coat of arms by anti-Catholic usurper from Buenos Aires!
- No Feminazi Women’s March is complete without some “Catholic Nuns” in full communion!
- Outspoken conservative Novus Ordo priest under fire for blunt online speech — Unlike “Fr.” William Lugger, who happily posts a tribute to Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger on his Facebook page! CAUTION! Link contains indecent picture
- It can only get better, folks: Vatican Communications Czar to follow Disney Business Model
- Aide says Benedict XVI in perfect ‘mental and spiritual’ health — We have our doubts about the spiritual part…
- Since the entire moral law is now up for grabs, might as well: Women “Priests” now open for discussion
- Worshipping their “true” god: Cologne Cathedral profaned at start of soccer season 2016
- Beyond the rhetoric: Francis has lost the support of the common Italian over his endless blather about welcoming Muslim invaders
- Not helpful, Mr. Dolan, not helpful: Fuming Over Archdiocese’s ‘Rich’ Image, “Cardinal” Dolan vacations at Mansion
- Unconfirmed: Source claims that THIS is the building that will be the new headquarters of the forthcoming Personal Prelature of St. Pius X
- That’s it: That “crucial distinction” we all missed about Amoris Laetitia! — These hapless Novus Ordo clerics are trying their darndest to come up with a scenario in which one can engage in adultery and still be in the state of grace… not going to happen!
- Locker Room Talk: When Jorge Bergoglio was banned from the locker room of his favorite soccer team
- Please excuse, but somebody needs to discuss “Bishop” Barron’s Pelvic Issues
- “No Rupture with the Past” Update: Francis’ Teachings contrasted with real Catholic Doctrine
- Papua New Guinean “Cardinal”: Who cares about Amoris Laetitia? We’ve got Climate Change problems!
- Put on your surprise face: Population Control Activists to speak at the Vatican
- Exclusive Interview: Pro-abort population controller ‘thrilled’ with direction Francis is taking Church
- A Voris Laetitia? USA Today paints Michael Voris’ Church Militant as Multimedia Empire of “Right-Wing Fringe Group”
- Novus Ordo Problems: Still trying to figure out whether/how to “depose” a Pope, this time in a conference — Reality Check: The Impossibility of Judging or Deposing a True Pope
- Who’s counting anymore? Francis receives yet another blasphemous gift
- The Maltese soap opera continues: “Cardinal” Burke Suspended ‘De Facto’ as Knights Patron, Grand Chancellor Says — Burke sent to island of Guam — Burke: “Not a punishment”
- Beyond Parody: No one condemns insults with as much credibility as Francis!
- Francis’ mission has been accomplished: Knights of Malta say they’ll refocus on helping migrants, refugees — Now they’re golden!
- With both sides now Communist, shouldn’t be too difficult: China and the Vatican have reached an Agreement on Bishops, says “Cardinal”
- Watch out, Francis might have to intervene and appoint a commissioner any day now: “Cardinal” Kutwa forbids ecclesiastical burial to Masonic Grand Master in Ivory Coast
- Tell me who your friends are… A brief look at Francis’ Posse
- Keeping current with the Vatican’s daily Jews: Another Day, Another Talmudist visits Francis
- Now there’s a reason for the SSPX to rejoin Rome if there ever was one! “He has zero interest in theology, and therefore he doesn’t really care if we continue to reject Vatican II”
- Francis encourages Catholic Climate Movement to work for a Low-Carbon Society — See, rigidity is quite alright, as long as you’re not rigid about Catholicism!
- Funny how that works: With Donald Trump now U.S. President, left-leaning Crux remembers heresy of Americanism!
- Hey, it’s a fair question! Why doesn’t ‘Discernment’ apply to other types of Sin too?
- The other side of Amoris Laetitia: Destruction of Families brought to you by Francis & the Gang!
- You can’t make this stuff up: People sick of Francis now fearing he might do what Paul VI did long ago: protestantize the Mass and make it invalid!
- Caution, “Fr.” Zuhlsdorf fans: Say the Black, Do the Red? Maybe not…
- New Release: Gosnell: The Untold Story of America’s Most Prolific Serial Killer — your purchase of this book (through the link given) helps support Novus Ordo Watch and raises awareness of the true horror of abortion in our country!
And one for the road…
Got to act now because this deal won’t last!
Re: “Fr Ray Blake sees writing on walls…schism”.
“Over forty years ago I made the decision that the Catholic Church was true because it alone held fast to the teaching of Jesus on the permanence, until death. of those who it…”
While Protestantism aka Freemasonry aka Rabbinicalism aka Imamism enjoys the ‘free’ antichristism of the ‘new age/Novus ordo’, authentic Catholicism will be treated like a ‘bastard at a “family” reunion’; despite the fact that that ‘family’, has chosen to be alien from Christ and His Vicar.
Pray and fast that this Communist from Buenos Aires dies. And soon.
Glad to touch down now and see that the News Wire is well. Deo gratias. Please stay healthy.
When the dancing was finished on the Feast of the Chair of St. Peter, I wonder if any of the women panted for the head of the Baptist on a platter.
RE: the message sent by Pope Francis to the participants
in the Meeting of Popular Movements taking place in Modesto, California, United
States of America, from 16 to 19 February.
Since I figure that the state of California has been
carpetbagged by lawless anarchists to an extent that is not found even up the
coast in OR or WA or in the border states of AZ, NM or TX, I wanted to find out
more about Francis’ involvement there. In that regard, I thought to link to Dr.
Thomas Droleskey’s report on the matter called “Jorge Plays
Tag Team With George Soros and Comrades”. Jorge is up to no good in
Read for yourself the Marxist communist language quoted from
the website link Popular Movements at this link: http://popularmovements.org/
Here is the list of participants. I added a link to the
websites in case you’d like to take a quick look. This is the Novus Ordo
religion my friends. Has CCHD become an arm of Soros affiliated funding as
well? It sure reads like it:
…The Organizing Committee for the Modesto meeting
has included representatives from the following groups:
Action & Research Training Center http://thedartcenter.org/ Ecumenical
Gamaliel was founded in 1986 to train community and faith leaders to
build political power and create organizations that unite people of
diverse faiths and races.
Homeboy Industries http://homeboyindustries.org/ The
Rev. Gregory J. Boyle, S.J., is the founder and executive director of
Homeboy Industries in Los Angeles, the largest gang intervention,
rehabilitation and re-entry program in the world.
Worker Justice http://www.iwj.org/about/mission-values
Interfaith Worker Justice (IWJ) advances the rights of workers by engaging
diverse faith communities into action, from grassroots organizing to
shaping policy at the local, state and national levels.
Ministries of the Jesuit Conference of Canada & the United States http://cqrcengage.com/jesuit/jesuitadvocates
The Jesuit Conference Advocacy Office aims to educate and inform
legislators, public officials, and multinational corporations on issues of
importance affecting the Jesuit mission and Catholic faith.
National Domestic Workers
The National Domestic Workers
Alliance (NDWA) is the nation’s leading voice for dignity and fairness for
the millions of domestic workers in the United States, most of whom are
National Network http://www.piconetwork.org/
While PICO organizations are rooted in local communities, affiliates
actively work together to impact state and national level policy. PICO has
an office in Washington, D.C. to facilitate national campaigns.
Employees International Union http://www.seiu.org/about
We are the Service Employees International Union, an organization of
2-million members united by the belief in the dignity and worth of workers
and the services they provide and dedicated to improving the lives of
workers and their families and creating a more just and humane society.
Federation of Worker Cooperatives https://usworker.coop/about/usfwc/
Our mission is to build a thriving cooperative movement of stable,
empowering jobs through worker-ownership. We advance worker-owned,
-managed, and -governed workplaces through cooperative education, advocacy
RE: the Vatican’s communication
“…following the “Disney business model” of producing content
that can be shared by different communications outlets and delivered across
Comment: The Vatican once again aligns with global corporate
media. Disney (Hollywood California!) are atheists. They produce the worst
material. Their material denigrates and destroys Christian values. Robert Iger
is CEO of Disney and from Wikipedia it says “In 1995, Iger married Willow Bay
in an interfaith Jewish
and Roman Catholic service in Bridgehampton, New York”. Novus Ordo
ecumenism delights in lying, taking every opportunity to call itself, falsely, “Roman
Catholicism”. And Disney via ABC supported Hillary Clinton, the criminal
“The reform now underway is based on this plan [Disney
business model?] and is guided by three principles, he said. First, the
“theological pastoral” principle: “Christianity is not an idea,” Msgr. Viganò
said. “It is an experience within a people in a given land and must relate to
the cultural, social and communicative context in which it finds itself. And
since today the system of communication is strongly digital, it must connect to
Comment: The New Order Church that was formed out of the violent
revolution/reformation at the Vatican II Council takes its place as Protestant
Church number 33,001 (from 1526 through to 1958). The above is the definition
of the Novus Ordo Protestant version of “Christianity”.
“The second principle guiding the new secretariat is apostolic and simple:
“Pope Francis wants to bring the Gospel to the whole world.” The third
principle demands “great care in the management of economic resources”.”
Comment: News flash! The Catholic Gospel of Jesus the Christ has already
been preached to the whole world. The Novus Ordo V2 version is that which Jorge
Bergoglio “wants to bring to the whole world”, that is, the novus ordo pope
Francis wants to bring HIS version of “good news” to the whole world. Again, he
is defining his Protestant sect as “apostolic and simple”. And the “third
principle” is not a principle. What principle has directed the financial
mismanagement of Vatican funds to date?
I picture the Czar as a vendor in
Jorge’s circus selling shares to the crowd for too much money while barking that
their investment can’t loose.
You can’t make this stuff up!