New Radio Show — Listen Free
ESCAPE FROM THE NOVUS ORDO:
III: Intentional Irreverence – The New Mass (1)
Restoration Radio’s new show “Escape from the Novus Ordo” returns with Fr. Michael Oswalt, a former Novus Ordo “priest” of the diocese of Rockford, Illinois, who converted to traditional Catholicism (sedevacantism) and was ordained a true priest in 2011. He has penned an open letter to his former diocese of Rockford, Illinois, in which he explains why he left the Novus Ordo religion. The letter is available in English and Spanish:
- “Rejecting the Impostor Church” (Letter to the Clergy of the Diocese of Rockford)
- “Rechazando a la Iglesia Impostora” (Carta a la clerecía de la Diócesis de Rockford)
Born in 1972, no one is a better fit than Fr. Oswalt to help you see the errors of the Vatican II Church (aka Novus Ordo Sect) and advise you on how to exit this false establishment and become a real Catholic, that is, someone who is Catholic in the same way everyone was Catholic until the death of Pope Pius XII in 1958 (just before the Second Vatican Council). Fr. Oswalt currently serves as the pastor of St. Benedict Catholic Church in Huntsville, Alabama.
Novus Ordo Watch is pleased to be the sponsor for Escape from the Novus Ordo throughout this year, which means you will be able to listen to all episodes of this program in 2015 free of charge, without having to have a subscription to Restoration Radio.
Listen on Demand at any time, FREE:
If you attend the New Mass (Novus Ordo Missae of Paul VI), are you worshiping God or man? How is the “Mass” you are attending forming your beliefs? Our actions bespoke what we believe. How is it that the changes that Martin Luther made to the Traditional Mass were the same changes made after Vatican II to create the New Mass?
Have you finally awakened to the reality that the Novus Ordo Sect is not the Catholic Church? How do you now, armed with the knowledge of Roman Catholicism, escape the impostor religion? This month on Escape from the Novus Ordo, Father Michael Oswalt reflects on his experiences with the Novus Ordo Missae in the Vatican II Church.
Join Fr. Michael Oswalt and host Jason Guardiano as they discuss the Traditional Latin Mass versus the Modern “Mass” of a Novus Ordo parish.
As Novus Ordo Watch is sponsoring the entire first season of Escape from the Novus Ordo, we are no longer sponsoring the ongoing Francis Watch broadcasts.
Other select radio broadcasts and related links:
- Escape from the Novus Ordo II: The Four Marks of the New Church
- Escape from the Novus Ordo I: Recognizing the Problem
- Now What? How to be a Real Catholic Today
- Satan will try to Deceive the Elect (Bp. Mark Pivarunas)
- The Pope & the Antichrist: The Great Apostasy Foretold
- Stuck in a Rut: Anti-Sedevacantism in the Age of Bergoglio
- TRADCAST – Novus Ordo Watch Podcasts – absolutely free
- 50 Years of Vatican II: A Review of the Modernist Errors of the Second Vatican Council
- Sermon Series: The Modernism of Vatican II illustrated and refuted
- Is Francis a valid Pope? Why the Question Matters
- Why Sedevacantism? (Video)
- Easy to follow: Proving Sedevacantism (Video)
Image source: istockphoto.com