Novus Ordo Watch NEWS DIGEST
September 27, 2014
Official Song for Francis’ Visit to Philippines in Jan 2015:
“We Are all God’s Children” – More Naturalist-Masonic Junk
- Just in time for the Synod: Aberrosexual Chaos in “Catholic” Church in Argentina
- Architecture from Hell: Can you guess which of these dozens of horror churches are “Catholic”?
- News Flash! Francis’ Vatican does still believe in one moral imperative… FIGHTING CLIMATE CHANGE! — No doubt, inside the Vatican global warming is indeed real: Lots more hot air there now with Francis! He’s definitely changed the climate…
- COEXIST: Francis’ Muslim Love-Fest in Albania
- Caution, Bergoglio speaks off the cuff: Full Text of Francis’ In-Flight Press Conference returning from Albania — Francis believes that Muslims can be martyrs for God; think about how much incentive that leaves for a Catholic not to convert to Islam when he’s being threatened with torture and death to renounce Christ…
- Is Francis getting under your skin? Popular Francis Tattoos make him get on it!
- After appointing Woelki, Cupich, and Bianchi, Francis the Merciful dismisses Paraguayan Bishop who caused “division” — that’s the same Francis who recently lifted the suspension against an elderly super-Modernist priest without requiring any sort of repentance on his part
- Dismissed “Bp.” Livieres Plano fires back: “Francis will have to answer to God”
- Another one bites the Dust: Commissar Volpi closes another Friary of the Franciscans of the Immaculate
- More Apostasy, please! The Talmudizing of Francis’s Presbyters
- Let’s play Catch: Francis catches, autographs Baseball for one of his Fans
- Chris Ferrara complains about the Rise of Bergoglianism — Well, Mr. Ferrara, it is people like you who enable it and give it credibility; if no one believed Francis’ claim to be the Pope of the Catholic Church, there would be no “Bergoglianism” today, so… blame yourself! You will get as bad of a “Pope” as you are willing to accept.
- Take it from his Niece: More on the Man Jorge Bergoglio
- Modernist “Art” endorsed by a Modernist Church: The Vatican Exposition at the Venice Biennale
- Fair Warning: “The Francis Effect” is now out on DVD
- In case you missed it: Francis had his Jewish friends over again, to commemorate Rosh Hashana — One of the guests was billionaire Ronald S. Lauder
- No wonder the New Mass is a Meal: The popular Novus Ordo “Eucharistic Prayer No. 2” was composed in a few hours in a Roman Restaurant
- Restoration Radio broadcast: Work of Human Hands, episode 6: “Ready for Assembly” — Details on how Paul VI’s New Mass (Novus Ordo Missae) came to be created
- Confusion in Novus Ordo Land: Reigning vs. Emeritus – who is the Pope? — It’s a devious false dilemma to distract those who are getting restless about Francis and give them a false alternative. Antonio Socci is about to publish a book documenting the evidence against Francis and — alas — for Benedict XVI. The truth is that neither of these two hardcore Modernists is the Pope of the Catholic Church!
- New Biography about Jorge Bergoglio is out: Quel Francesco – “That Francis”
- American Novus Ordo Bishops: “Both Jesus and Muhammad loved and cared for all whom they met, especially the poor and oppressed.” Such an idiotic and blasphemous statement could only come from American Novus Ordo bishops, the most useless people in the world.
- In case you missed it: Bergoglio’s New “Marriage Mess”
- Good Question: Why does the Society of St. Pius X associate with Über-Zionist Max Krah?
- Things the Crusaders never knew: Francis says killing in God’s Name is a grave sacrilege — unlike, we suppose, distributing (what purports to be) Holy Communion like popcorn…
- Who are we to judge? German Ethics Committee wants legal Incest — It only makes sense: If contraception is okay, abortion is okay, divorce is okay, “gay marriage” is okay… why stop there?! And they’re not even done yet!
- Vatican Arrests Former Nuncio on Sex Abuse Charges
- Don’t you hate it when that happens? Cocaine found in Vatican City Diplomatic Vehicle — Maybe that ‘gay lobby’ at work? Not that Francis cares; he’s too busy removing “Cardinal” Burke…
- A few thoughts on the “Moderate” “Archbishop” Blase Cupich
- Only Jorge Bergoglio could promote Interreligious Dialogue and condemn Relativism in the same breath…
- Francis and the Scandal Weddings: International Business Times covers Novus Ordo Watch Story
- A fantastic, genuinely traditional Catholic work, now available online for free: The Catechism Explained (1921) by Fr. Francis Spirago, edited by Fr. Richard Clark