Novus Ordo Watch NEWS DIGEST
December 19, 2013
- The Cost of the “Francis Show” aka World Youth Day: Rio de Janeiro Archdiocese $39 Million in Debt, Sells Hospital — Hmmm… he did say he wanted a poor church, didn’t he?!
- Pleasing the World: The 19
BestWorst Francis Moments of 2013
- Update on the Franciscans of the Immaculate: A Deep Dive into the Vatican Crackdown
- Photos of the Commissioner of the Friars of the Immaculate, “Fr.” Fidenzio Volpi, emerge: NO COMMENT
- Perplexed, Livid, Joking: Two hapless Commentators react to Francis’ Assault on the Indult Franciscan Friars of the Immaculate — It’s what happens when you go by Modernist principles and accept Modernists as Catholic superiors: Easy come, easy go…
- After Francis’ Praise of Abortion Enabler Nelson Mandela: Karl Keating, where is your “Catholic Answer”?
- And a Follow-Up: The Deafening Silence of “Conservative Catholics”
- “Religion of Peace” Update: Refuting Francis’ “Authentic Islam” Comment using the Koran
- Mark Shea discovers Novus Ordo Watch — And, not surprisingly, decides to hurl epithets instead of refuting arguments. This from a man who has subtitled his blog “So that no thought of mine, no matter how stupid, should ever go unpublished again!” (see page title). Now there’s a Catholic approach to publishing! For those actually interested in the theological issues regarding the Old Covenant and present-day Judaism, please see our post here… Of course, it’s much easier to just accuse everyone who adheres to the timeless Catholic teaching as being a “hater”… That scores lots of brownie points with the target audience. And when you make a living writing, blogging, and speaking, that matters. But we’ll take 2,000 years of Catholic teaching over Shea’s own interpretation of Scripture…
- Christi Gaudium: Louie Verrecchio on what Francis’ Exhortation could have said
- Dolor Fidelium: SSPX dissects Francis’ Exhortation Evangelii Gaudium
- Caution, GRAPHIC Immodesty: The Dancing Baptism of Carmen Russo’s Daughter
- Coming soon, to a Conference near you? Chaos Looms if Bishops’ Conferences given Doctrinal Power
- Only in the Novus Ordo: Spanish “Priest” dresses as Transvestite for Vigil of the Immaculate Conception — Presumably, there will be no Vatican crackdown on this pervert… It’s not like he questioned Vatican II…
- Memo to Francis: The Temple Veil was TORN when Christ died on the Cross
- Has Michael Voris been living under a Rock? No, he just suffers from Selective Reporting Syndrome (we call it the “Voris Virus”) — Our own post on the Houston scandal can be accessed here
- Yes, even now, despite all “Chaos Frank” has done, there are still people blaming those who point out the Emperor has No Clothes — This is very sad. Francis could say that Christ never existed, and this dear but hapless soul would say, “But who am I to think I know more than the Pope?” Ah, so this gentleman has known souls that have abandoned the Faith altogether after dabbling in Traditionalism. Really? Should we start listing all the people we know who have abandoned the Faith because they were involved in the Novus Ordo?! There is a lot of confusion today, and this confusion originates ultimately in the Novus Ordo Church, the false new Modernist Vatican II Religion. Let’s not confuse cause and effect here! But why is this blogger concerned about people losing the Faith? Francis doesn’t seem to mind — he has known Marxists who were “good people”; he believes atheists can be saved; he trusts that Muslim observance of Ramadan results in “abundant spiritual fruit”; and of course the Jews have their own valid covenant anyway. Sorry, but the Vatican II Church is just beyond parody at this point. We laugh to keep from weeping.
- Reeds shaken by the Wind: The Feminization of Men in the Novus Ordo “Mass”
- Remember the ugly Millipede Crozier Francis started using recently? Here’s an interview with the sculptor, Maurizio Lauri — Notice in particular the Snake Tattoo visible on his hand at the 1:34 mark…
- When a Novus Ordo Priest tries to behave like a Catholic Priest, here’s what happens…
- Fair Question: Who needs a canonization procedure when you can just “sign” a saint into existence?
- Novus Ordo Presbyer calls for Fewer Babies, fears “general uglification of the human environment” — Perhaps this is just a new Grimm’s fairy tale?
- Take a Tour of a Modernist Worship Center: The “New Springtime” of Vatican II at the Taj Mahony
- Vatican’s Archlayman Muller: “Liturgy Reform was a Success!” — And squares are circles…
- Forthcoming Synod’s Secretary General announces a “New Approach” on Sacraments for Public Adulterers
And now… The “Rapper Mass”!