Novus Ordo Watch NEWS DIGEST
October 20, 2013
- You can’t make this stuff up: Francis Warns of “Christian Ideology”, calls it “a Serious Illness”! — All the while he’s pushing his anti-Christian soup-kitchen ideology, of course. Who elected this guy?! (Meanwhile: Mr. Zuhlsdorf is conveniently unable to figure out what Francis means by “ideology”, though he now points to this site to explain what an ideology typically is)
- Speaking of Ideology: Francis on Judas Iscariot
- Explaining “Francispeak” — Now there’s a real “key” for understanding Bergoglio!
- “We Could No Longer Remain Silent” — Italian radio hosts speak out in interview after being fired from Radio Maria for severe criticism of “Pope” Francis
- Sedevacantism in the News! NBC: “Not Everyone Loves Pope Francis” — Thank you, Stephen Heiner, for representing the sedevacantist position in this survey of anti-Francis reaction
- Francis denounces Wasted Food as Fruit of “Throwaway Culture” — While practically ignoring, of course, wasted babies in abortion. Talk about a “throwaway” culture. Discarded human beings in the trash are a bit more important than a half-eaten Big Mac sandwich. Good grief.
- The Holy Name is indeed Foreign to them: Vatican Misspells “Jesus” on Minted Coins — This says more than a mouthful. Guys, next time, if you don’t even know the Name of your Redeemer any more, at least run a spell checker…
- Surprise Face, please: Brooklyn Diocese Needs Actors to play Lesbians for Advertisement
- The “Francis Effect” — Everyone “gets” it, except a number of “conservative”, EWTN-type Novus Ordos who refuse to see the inconvenient truth (such as the Steubenvillains)
- You’ve Got Mail: Francis sends E-Mail to American Jewish Leader who wants “integration of Holocaust memory … into the Catholic teachings” — Can you imagine what would have happened if a Catholic leader had ever asked Jews to integrate Catholic history into Jewish teachings??
- So, did Francis Consecrate the World to the Immaculate Heart of Mary? NOT EXACTLY…. — Looks like Fatima Inc. will be in business for a bit longer. In September, the Rev. Gruner announced excitedly, “We are close — so close — the consecration of Russia!” (source). He is to be pitied. He is totally detached from reality. Watch this embarrassing video broadcast in which Gruner declares he believes Francis will be the “Pope” to consecrate Russia (March 14, 2013).
- The Video: Francis’ “Entrustment of the World” to Our Lady of Fatima
- This is when and where it all started: Archbishop Heenan at Vatican II in October 1963: ‘Ecumenism isn’t an effort to convert People’ — Yes, we’ve noticed. And Benedict XVI affirmed in late 2012 that “dialogue does not aim at conversion.” That’s the Novus Ordo religion for ya.
- Francis Superstar: Rosaries fly as Bergoglio undergoes his weekly hero worship — See this photo, too
- The Failure of the Medicine of Mercy — It was first administered by John XXIII, and we know how well that worked. “Insanity” is sometimes defined as doing the same thing over and over again yet expecting different results.
- Novus Ordos are waking up: It Doesn’t Take a Rigorist – Why Would Anyone in 2013 Want to Convert to Catholicism? Pray, folks, pray. Francis is forcing a lot of people to make some decisions they never thought they’d have to make even just 9 months ago. Pray that they begin not only to see the facts about Francis but also about his predecessors and the entire bogus Novus Ordo religion, which has sought to supplant Catholicism since 1958. It doesn’t take a rigorist, just common sense, a love for truth, and intellectual honesty. And God’s grace, of course!
- Sandro Magister: “The Martini Pope” – A Modernist Dream Come True
- Straight from the “Conservative” Novus Ordo Excuse Factory: Dave “Give Money to Mosques” Armstrong publishes Pope Francis for Dummies List of Spin Links — Yes, it really does take a dummy to fall for this, doesn’t it….
- Growing Uneasiness, Resistance Against Francis: “This Pope Is Destroying Our Church”
- Is Mr. Zuhlsdorf having a Spittle-Flecked Nutty? Rorate Caeli Blog criticizes “Father Z” for Scaremongering
Francis Touches Pregnant Woman’s Belly
Bergoglio has no manners, doesn’t know how to comport himself
This photo was tweeted by Greg Burke, Vatican Communications Advisor
Be the first to start a conversation