Restoration Radio Presents:
The Wrath of Francis:
Bergoglio Moves Against the 1962 Missal
Listen on Demand any time:
On July 11, 2013, “Pope” Francis moved against the semi-traditionalist Franciscan Friars of the Immaculate by imposing on them Paul VI’s Novus Ordo “Mass” as obligatory for their use, restricting the concession given to all by Benedict XVI to allow the free use of the 1962 Missal (“Traditional Mass”). As of August 11, the Franciscan Friars are required to obtain special permission from the Vatican’s newly-appointed commissioner before being allowed to use the “Old Mass” again.
Sedevacantist priest Fr. Anthony Cekada joins host Stephen Heiner on the flagship show of the Restoration Radio Network, “True Restoration,” to discuss the implications of this (to many) shocking move and what we can expect to see next.
- Francis Forbids Franciscan Friars from Using 1962 Missal
- Jorge Bergoglio: What you need to know about the man who claims to be the Pope
Other Restoration Radio Broadcasts available:
- 50 Years of Vatican II: A Review of the Modernist Errors of the Second Vatican Council
- Karol Wojtyla to be “Canonized”: Is John Paul II a Catholic Saint?
- Traditional Catholics and Devotion to the Pope: Can we “Recognize and Resist”?
- Habemus Papam? The Election of “Pope” Francis
- The Resignation of “Pope” Benedict XVI
- The Legacy of “Pope” Benedict XVI (1): Ratzinger the Theologian (1950-2005)
- The Legacy of “Pope” Benedict XVI (2): Ratzinger the “Pope” (2005-2013)