Francis & the “Gay Lobby” in the Roman Curia
On June 11, a veritable firestorm erupted in the blogosphere when it was made public that Mr. Jorge Bergoglio, the current head of the Vatican II Counter-Church, candidly acknowledged in an audience with religious from Latin America and the Caribbean (“CLAR”) that there is indeed a “stream of corruption” and a “gay lobby” in the Curia. The Roman Curia is the administrative organization of the Vatican and the governing body of the entire church.
Of course, the term “gay lobby” is politically correct and much too soft compared to the stark reality it’s supposed to denote: We are talking here about a number of deviant influential perverts who are hardcore sodomites, seeking to commandeer thoughts, words, and actions in the institution most people in the world today (falsely) believe to be the Roman Catholic Church. It is no wonder that now a homosexual dating site specifically for Novus Ordo priests and seminarians in Rome has been discovered (see link below).
Relevant and Related Links:
- Francis: “Yes, there is a ‘Gay Lobby’ in the Curia. We need to see what we can do about it”
- Full Transcript of Francis’ Audience with CLAR Religious
- Associated Press: “Pope Confirms ‘Gay Lobby’ at Work at Vatican”
- Storm in the Sacred Palaces – but Francis seems undisturbed
- Francis’s Leadership on fighting the Curial “Gay Lobby”: Says he is “too disorganized” to deal with “management issues”, so he’ll leave it up to the eight-cardinal commission to handle it.
- Just the Tip of the Iceberg? Novus Ordo Priest says real Challenge is destroying “Homo Heresy” in Seminaries and elsewhere
- Theology of the Bawdy: Homosexual Hookup Site discovered for Novus Ordo Priests and Seminarians – in Rome!