Novus Ordo Watch NEWS DIGEST
August 5, 2014
Join the Fun: It’s Party Time!
(More about these ‘Cloistered’ Augustinian Nuns in Venezuela here)
- Send in the Thugs: Francis’ Henchmen try to silence Blogger critical of handling of Franciscans of the Immaculate — Italian Police involved, Lawsuit threatened
- Francis’ Condemnation of Proselytism: No, he’s NOT talking about underhanded, “strong-arm” tactics but genuine apologetics
- Cafeteria Catholic: Francis hangs out with the Guys — Memo to Michael Matt: Quit whining about Francis; you get the “Pope” you accept…
- They spent 9 Years “studying” it: Vatican wants “More Dignified” Liturgical Sign of Peace — What, no more fist bumps?!
- Any real Catholic Catechism will show you that Francis is a fraud: “Archbishop” Martin is concerned young Irish Novus Ordo priests getting restless about Francis
- Think about it: The one thing more dangerous than a wolf in sheep’s clothing is…
- There’s nothing like it: Contemplative Life in the Novus Ordo Sect
- Yawn: Another one of those “Francis-is-super-smart-here’s-what-he’s-really-up-to” Articles
- The Final Public Words of Pope St. Pius X: Exhortation Dum Europa at the Start of the World-Changing War, WWI
- Newly-appointed “Expert” Vatican Panelist says Francis might ‘invite Orthodox to help Run the Church’ — Hey, might as well at this point… They’re not going to do it any worse than Francis, that’s for sure
- Bergoglio apologizes for “Catholics who obstructed Pentecostal [Protestant] Growth” as Pentecostals in Brazil build Replica of Solomon’s Temple
- Sandro Magister: The Strange Silences of a Very Talkative Pope
- Can’t make this Stuff up: “Cardinal” Hummes says he doesn’t know (!) if our Lord Jesus Christ opposes Sodomitical “Marriage”
- A Sign of things to come at The Remnant? Chris Ferrara sees an Ally in “Cardinal” Muller — Is this the beginning of a new narrative, this time about how Muller is “our only friend in the Vatican” and trying to hold the line against all the other evil bishops and Francis? Is The Remnant going to spin the facts now about Muller the way they did for years about Benedict XVI? Ferrara quickly mentions Muller’s “extreme theological liberalism” as a thing of the past (“had a reputation”) and totally ignores the fact that the man is an open heretic (see Example 1 and Example 2 and Example 3).
- Franciscan Friars of the Immaculate: The Tyranny of the “Merciful” Francis continues
- Good Rule of Thumb: Don’t believe anything from the Vatican until it’s been officially Denied
- Heresies and Schisms? For Francis, they’re an Expression of the Holy Ghost!
- Get Ready for the October Synod… This will get interesting: Vatican Wars over “Cardinal” Kasper’s Communion for Adulterers Proposal
- Endless Text: The Vatican’s Working Document (Instrumentum Laboris) for the October Synod
- Don’t worry, guys, any resemblance of your local Novus Ordo parish with a Freemasonic Lodge is entirely coincidental and has absolutely nothing to do with this — all the paid Novus Ordo apologists guarantee it!
- “New Springtime” Update: Catholic Church becomes Mosque — Francis won’t mind, to him it’s the same god anyway!
- The Francis Effect at Homosexual Pride Parades — CAUTION! DISTURBING & EXPLICIT UNNATURAL IMAGES
- Soothing: Enjoy this one-minute video clip from a time when there was no Novus Ordo yet, no Vatican II, no Ecumenism, no “Pope Paul VI”, no Nuns-in-Pants, no Suit-and-Tie Priests, no “Catholics for a Free Choice”, no Interfaith “Peace” Prayers, etc.
- In case you missed it: This video of a Flamenco-Dancing Novus Ordo Priest made the rounds a few weeks ago
- So out of this world: Vatican prepares Statement on Extraterrestrial Life — will it mention Francis’ desire to baptize Martians?
- “Like Father and Son”: Francis and Anglican Bishop Tony Palmer
- What to Expect: Radical Vatican Synod Planned for October — Hey, you get the “Pope” you accept…
- Unity through Diversity: Francis’ Heretical Ecumenism
- Why not? One more won’t make the difference now: John Paul I’s “Beatification” cause may advance — So let’s keep score here: John XXIII already “canonized”, Paul VI to be “beatified” on October 19, John Paul I on his way to “beatification”, John Paul II already “canonized” — the only ones who aren’t (on their way to being) “Pope saints” yet in the Novus Ordo Sect are Benedict XVI and Francis, and that’s because they’re still alive.
- Priceless: How to answer a Muslim (and liberal Novus Ordos)
- News Story from 2010 but very relevant today: “Married Catholic Priest” becomes Lutheran Pastor in Association with Francis’ Favorite “Exorcist” — To be clear, Dedyn by no means has the Novus Ordo Sect’s blessing for this, but look who he hangs out with: Lutheran “Bishop” Manuel Acuña. So what, you say? Who’s he, anyway? He’s Francis’ “Favorite Exorcist”. You couldn’t make this up if your life depended on it!
- Verrecchio nails it: Ut Unum Sint, a virtual Hair Shirt
- Can you handle these? The World’s Ugliest Churches — many of them Novus Ordo (“Catholic”). Don’t try this at home!