The Curious Handshakes of Benedict XVI
This video gives convincing proof that Fr. Joseph Ratzinger, the false “Pope” Benedict XVI, routinely uses Masonic handshakes when meeting certain high-profile individuals, while shaking hands normally with others. Though the creator of this video is an anti-Catholic Protestant (and therefore does not believe Benedict XVI to be an Antipope of the False Pseudo-Catholic Church but the true Pope of the Roman Catholic Church), this is not relevant to the evidence he gives. The true Catholic Church has long condemned Freemasonry and forbidden Catholics from joining the Masons. This attitude did not change until the death of the last known true Pope, Pius XII (1958), after whom the first of the current Antipopes, John XXIII, took over and began the Masonic revolution with the Second Vatican Council.
- “Whatever the future may be, in this grave and widespread evil it is Our duty … to endeavor to find a remedy. And because We know that Our best and firmest hope of a remedy is in the power of that divine religion which the Freemasons hate in proportion to their fear of it, We think it to be of chief importance to call that most saving power to Our aid against the common enemy. Therefore, whatsoever the Roman Pontiffs Our predecessors have decreed for the purpose of opposing the undertakings and endeavors of the masonic sect, and whatsoever they have enacted to enter or withdraw men from societies of this kind, We ratify and confirm it all by our apostolic authority: and trusting greatly to the good will of Christians, We pray and beseech each one, for the sake of his eternal salvation, to be most conscientiously careful not in the least to depart from what the apostolic see has commanded in this matter.” –Pope Leo XIII, Encyclical Humanum Genus (1884), par. 30
- “On December 8, 1869, the International Congress of Freemasons imposed it as a duty on all its members to do all in their power to wipe out Catholicity from the face of the earth. Cremation was proposed as a suitable means to this end, since it was calculated to gradually undermine the faith of the people in ‘the resurrection of the body and life everlasting.'” –Fr. John Laux, Catholic Morality (1932), p. 106
- Leaked full text of the Masons’ plan to subvert the Catholic religion: Permanent Instruction of the Alta Vendita
- John Vennari’s booklet, The Permanent Instruction of the Alta Vendita: A Masonic Blueprint for the Subversion of the Catholic Church
- Fr. E. Cahill: Freemasonry and the Anti-Christian Movement