Novus Ordo Watch Lenten Fund Drive:
Donor Incentives for Lent 2018
Our big fund drive for Lent 2018 is here!
To make it fun and more worth your while, from Feb. 14 – Mar. 31, 2018 only, we are offering our supporters the following thank-you gifts as incentives if they make a qualifying donation to Novus Ordo Watch:
- For a donation of $35 or more but less than $50:
Trustful Surrender to Divine Providence by Fr. Jean Baptiste Saint-Jure (an estimated $4 value)
- For a donation of $50 or more but less than $75:
The Popes against Modern Errors – Collection of select Papal Documents from Gregory XVI through Pius XII (an estimated $13 value)
- For a donation of $75 or more but less than $100:
The Passion and Death of Our Lord Jesus Christ by Abp. Alban Goodier (an estimated $14 value)
- For a donation of $100 or more:
Iota Unum: A Study of Changes in the Catholic Church in the 20th Century by Fr. Romano Amerio (an estimated $29 value)
Disclaimer: The author of this book was not sedevacantist but a resistance-type traditionalist. However, this work is incredibly powerful as an exposition of the errors of the Vatican II Sect, contrasted with true Roman Catholic teaching.
Make sure you give us your mailing address to receive your thank-you gift, else we cannot send it to you. If you do not wish to receive a gift with your donation (which helps us even more), please include a note/comment to that effect with your donation.
Act quickly because these gifts are only available while supplies last and only if we receive your donation from Feb. 14 – Mar. 31, 2018!
To make a donation, please choose your preferred option below:
- Use Aplos/WePay — To make a secure online donation using a credit card, debit card, or an ACH bank transfer through Aplos/WePay, please click the blue DONATE button below (you will have the option of making a one-time donation or making it automatically recur every month):
- Use PayPal — To make a secure online donation using your PayPal balance or using a credit card, debit card, or an ACH bank transfer through the PayPal processing service, please click the PayPal DONATE button below:
- Contribute by check or money order — If you prefer to mail a check or money order instead, please CLICK HERE and then scroll down for instructions. To qualify for any of the incentives listed above, your mailing must be postmarked no later than March 31, 2018.
Novus Ordo Watch is a trade name of Interregnum Foundation, Inc., a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization registered in the state of Ohio. Our federal tax ID number is 81-1473306. By making a donation to Novus Ordo Watch from Feb. 14 – Mar. 31, 2018, you agree to the stipulations in the following offer details & legal disclaimer. If you do not agree with these stipulations, please do not make a donation.
Offer Details & Legal Disclaimer:
- All incentives/offers are guaranteed only for donors with ship-to addresses in the United States and Canada. For ship-to addresses outside the United States and Canada, we will make a good-faith effort to send the applicable gift but may require the donor to pay an extra amount for shipping.
- To qualify for these incentives/offers, donations made online must be received by Novus Ordo Watch no later than March 31, 2018, at 11:59 pm ET. Donations made through postal mail must be postmarked no later than March 31, 2018.
- All incentives/offers are guaranteed only while supplies last and while we can procure them at reasonable cost.
- Should any item not be available, we will contact the donor to offer a substitute item of comparable fair market value.
- The cover design of any book shown on this web site may differ from the cover design of the copy you will actually receive.
- The estimated fair market value of all items is noted above and was determined on February 12, 2018.
- All donations are tax-deductible as permitted by U.S. law; however, the fair market value of these gifts is not tax-deductible. For example, if you make a $100 donation and receive a gift with a fair market value of $35, you can only claim a tax deduction for the difference of $65, according to federal law. This will be properly reflected in the year-end contribution summary we will send you in early 2019.
- Donors are permitted to waive their gift(s). Simply include a message with your donation that you do not want to receive your gift. By doing so, you support our cause even more, as we do not incur the expense of the gift, and it allows you to take a tax deduction for the entire amount donated (as permitted by U.S. law).
- Any gift may be substituted for any other gift as long as both the donor(s) and Novus Ordo Watch expressly agree to such substitution in writing.
- The currency of all amounts mentioned is USD (U.S. Dollars).
- These incentives/offers are void where prohibited by law.
- The donor(s) will not take recourse to litigation.
- The donor(s) shall defend, indemnify, and hold Interregnum Foundation, Inc. DBA Novus Ordo Watch, its officers, officials, employees, and volunteers harmless from any and all claims, injuries, damages, losses, or suits including attorney fees, arising out of or in connection with the performance of these incentives/offers.