2017 Fundraising Challenge:
Donor Incentives for March 2017
[UPDATE 03-APR-2017: The donor incentives for March, as described below, have been extended to be valid also for the month of April]
Our big fundraising campaign for 2017 is on! (Read the full background story here.)
To make it fun and more worth your while, in the month of March 2017 only, we are offering our supporters the following thank-you gifts as incentives if they make a donation to Novus Ordo Watch:
- For a donation of $35 or more but less than $50:
AA-1025: Memoirs of a Communist’s Infiltration into the Church by Marie Carre, ed. (an estimated $8 value)
- For a donation of $50 or more but less than $75:
The Passion and the Death of Jesus Christ by St. Alphonsus Liguori (an estimated $10 value) — PERFECT FOR LENT!
- For a donation of $75 or more but less than $100:
Papal Error? A Defense of Popes said to have Erred in Faith by St. Robert Bellarmine (an estimated $10 value)
- For a donation of $100 or more but less than $250:
The Problems with the Other Sacraments by Rama Coomaraswamy (an estimated $20 value)
- For a donation of $250 or more but less than $500:
On Divine Tradition by Cardinal Johann Franzelin
AND The Church of Christ: A Collection of Essays by Mgr. Joseph Clifford Fenton (together an estimated $47 value)
- For a donation of $500 or more but less than $1000:
The Decrees of the Ecumenical Councils (2 vol. set) by Norman Tanner, ed. (an estimated $123 value)
- For a donation of $1000 or more:
Manual of Dogmatic Theology (complete 12 vol. set) by Pohle-Preuss (an estimated $239 value)
OR The Papal Encyclicals (1740-1981) (complete 5 vol. set) by Claudia Carlen, ed. (an estimated $295 value)
Make sure you give us your mailing address to receive your thank-you gift, else we cannot send it to you. If you do not wish to receive a gift with your donation (which helps us even more), please include a note/comment to that effect with your donation. For donations of $1000 or more, please indicate which of the two gifts mentioned above you would like to receive. Act quickly because these gifts are only available while supplies last and only if we receive your donation in the month of March 2017!
To make a donation, please choose your preferred option below:
- Use Aplos/WePay — To make a secure online donation using a credit card, debit card, or an ACH bank transfer through Aplos/WePay, please click the blue DONATE button below (you will have the option of making a one-time donation or making it automatically recur every month):
- Use PayPal — To make a secure online donation using your PayPal balance or using a credit card, debit card, or an ACH bank transfer through the PayPal processing service, please click the PayPal DONATE button below:
- Contribute by check or money order — If you prefer to mail a check or money order instead, please CLICK HERE and then scroll down for instructions. To qualify for any of the incentives listed above, your mailing must be postmarked no later than March 31, 2017.
Novus Ordo Watch is a trade name of Interregnum Foundation, Inc., a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization registered in the state of Ohio. Our federal tax ID number is 81-1473306. By making a donation to Novus Ordo Watch in March 2017, you agree to the stipulations in the following offer details & legal disclaimer. If you do not agree with these stipulations, please do not make a donation.
Offer Details & Legal Disclaimer:
- All incentives/offers are guaranteed only for donors with ship-to addresses in the United States and Canada. For ship-to addresses outside the United States and Canada, we will make a good-faith effort to send the applicable gift but may require the donor to pay an extra amount for shipping.
- To qualify for these incentives/offers, donations made online must be received by Novus Ordo Watch no later than Mar. 31, 2017, at 11:59 pm ET. Donations made through postal mail must be postmarked no later than Mar. 31, 2017.
- All incentives/offers are guaranteed only while supplies last and while we can procure them at reasonable cost.
- Should any item not be available, we will contact the donor to offer a substitute item of comparable fair market value.
- The estimated fair market value of all items is noted above and is based on amounts obtained from bookfinder.com on Mar. 4, 2017.
- All donations are tax-deductible as permitted by U.S. law; however, the fair market value of these gifts is not tax-deductible. For example, if you make a $100 donation and receive a gift with a fair market value of $35, you can only claim a tax deduction for the difference of $65, according to federal law. This will be properly reflected in the year-end contribution summary we will send you in early 2018.
- Donors are permitted to waive their gift(s). Simply include a message with your donation that you do not want to receive your gift. By doing so, you support our cause even more, as we do not incur the expense of the gift, and it allows you to take a tax deduction for the entire amount donated (as permitted by U.S. law).
- Any gift may be substituted for any other gift as long as both the donor(s) and Novus Ordo Watch expressly agree to such substitution in writing.
- The currency of all amounts mentioned is USD (U.S. Dollars).
- These incentives/offers are void where prohibited by law.
- The donor(s) will not take recourse to litigation.
- The donor(s) shall defend, indemnify, and hold Interregnum Foundation, Inc. DBA Novus Ordo Watch, its officers, officials, employees, and volunteers harmless from any and all claims, injuries, damages, losses, or suits including attorney fees, arising out of or in connection with the performance of these incentives/offers.