Unique Gift Idea…
Saint Pius X Commemorative Coin
Without a doubt, the most important Pope of the twentieth century was Pius X (1903-1914), whose glorious 11-year-reign included the condemnation of Modernism and related errors threatening Christendom, the restoration of sacred chant, the compilation and codification of Canon Law, the admittance of children above the age of reason to Holy Communion, and the introduction of frequent, even daily, Communion — in short, the restoration of all things in Christ, which was his papal motto: Instaurare Omnia in Christo. In 1954, the incorrupt Pius X was declared a saint by Pope Pius XII, less than 40 years after his death. Here are some links you don’t want to miss about Pope Pius X, some of them including many photos and videos:
- The Great St. Pius X
- Saint Pius X: 100 Years since the Heroic Death of Pope Sarto
- Francis’ Address on the 100th Anniversary of St. Pius X’s Death (must-see!)
- 60th Anniversary of the Canonization of St. Pius X
- Pope St. Pius X: Defender of the Faith, Model of Heroic Holiness
We are happy to announce that there is now available for purchase a gorgeous commemorative coin of Saint Pius X, minted exclusively at the request of the traditional Catholic True Restoration apostolate, and not available elsewhere.
Here is a picture of this fine item, front and back, shown with a €2 coin and a 25¢ coin for size comparison:
Made of a composite metal (not silver or platinum), the coin has a majestic and sophisticated appearance, and its weight (0.05 lbs.) is noticeable.
Reasonably priced, this is a beautiful gift idea for First Communicants, confirmands, graduates, fathers or mothers, godparents, clergy, or anyone else who has or should have a devotion to this marvelous saint, whose intercession is so desperately needed in our times. Or simply get this beautiful coin for yourself and use it as a conversation starter at gatherings with family and friends!
For ordering information, please go here:
- Pope Saint Pius X Coin (True Restoration)
(Just to calm any suspicious minds: No, Novus Ordo Watch does not get a commission on any coins sold.)
As an extra tidbit, we are sharing with you an extremely rare video clip showing Pope Pius X walking in the Vatican Gardens in 1912:
Holy Pope Pius X, intercede for us, who suffer in this valley of tears, and deliver us from the heresy of Modernism, which you rightly called the “synthesis of all heresies”, and which has penetrated our sinful world down to its deepest fibers. Assist God’s holy Church from your heavenly abode: Obtain for us the grace of a true Pope and the full restoration of the Church and Christian society. St. Pius X, pray for us!
More Links about Pope St. Pius X:
- Litany of Pope St. Pius X
- Newspaper Clip: Pope Pius X Denounces Tango Dancing as part of “New Paganism”
- The only Movie ever made about Pope Pius X: Gli Uomini Non Guardano Il Cielo (Italian)
- Ecclesiastical Milestones of Pope St. Pius X – Catholic-Hierarchy.org
- Photo Collection: Saint Pius X
- Extensive Photo Collection: Pope Saint Pius X
- The Canonization of Pope St. Pius X in Pictures
- Book Recommendation: Saint Pius X: Restorer of the Church by Yves Chiron, with many gorgeous photos
- Modernism’s Eternal Foe, Our Eternal Friend: St. Pius X and the Conciliar Church by Tom Droleskey
- Wikipedia Article “Pope Pius X”