Novus Ordo Watch NEWS DIGEST
September 10, 2014
Attention All Novus Ordo Bishops:
Please don’t use the microphone to dispense holy water!
- Francis’ October Synod on the Family: Vatican releases List of Participants
- Will “Pope” Francis side with allowing the Novus Ordo sacraments for public Adulterers?
- John Allen on the upcoming Synod: There’s a New Wildcard in the Game: Francis!
- Flashback: In 1972, a certain Fr. Joseph Ratzinger advocated communion for “Divorced-and-Remarried”
- Take it from a Saint: How Pope St. Pius X handled a bishop flirting with heresy
- Washington’s Maryknoll Apostates have the answer: Defeat ISIS by dialoguing them to death!
- From Protestantism to Atheism via the Vatican II Church: Luther’s Triumph
- People have started noticing: Francis continually misrepresents Sacred Scripture in his daily homilies
- Summing up a fruitful sedevacantist conference with Bp. Sanborn in Hungary: Lessons from Budapest
- In case you missed it: After summer break, Francis is back up to full speed!
- Hanging out with Jorge: Francis does Google Hangout chat with Youngsters (more details on that here)
- Munich’s “Cardinal” Marx “Affirms” the Indissolubility of Marriage — If his mouth had three sides, he’d speak out of all three of them…
- That awkward moment when your “Great Restorer of Tradition” Benedict XVI was caught praying at a Turkey Mosque — Hey, it’s just an act of apostasy, minor side issue at the Last Judgment…
- Priceless: A paragraph of absolute Gibberish in Francis’ Evangelii Gaudium — So “time is greater than space”, eh? Yep, and outdoors it’s colder than on Sundays!
- When a former Anglican studies Novus Ordo theology, is “ordained” in the New Church, and then gets a blog, this is the result: Mr. Longenecker suggests Francis is just another St. Pius V! — And notice Longenecker’s refusal to call Pope Pius V a Saint!
- All those beautiful Externals! “Father” Zuhlsdorf’s Conversion Story (2000) — This explains a lot, especially also his formal training in drama/acting…
- Welcome “Newness”! Francis extols Novelty, denounces “Decadent Structures”, preps his Clueless Sheeple for more Changes in his Church — Reality Check from Pope St. Pius X: Catholics must oppose “the spirit of novelty”, “blind and unchecked passion for novelty”, those who “strive by profane novelties to cross the boundaries fixed by the Fathers”, those who are always “exuding novelty” and who “devise novelties even of the most absurd kind” — The sainted Pontiff concluded with the stern admonition: “Far, far from the clergy be the love of novelty!” (Pius X, Encyclical Pascendi, 1907). Is it any wonder that Francis “forgot” the 100th anniversary of the passing of St. Pius X on August 20?
- That figures: Australian Novus Ordo Bishop who said he’s prepared to break the seal of confession now has some suggestions for the October Synod (Oh yes, he did say he was prepared to break the seal of confession — SEE HERE)
- What does the false religion “truly” teach? Mr. Longenecker now also pretends to be an Expert on Islam
- Coming soon, to a Novus Ordo parish near you? Another one of those Married “Catholic Priests”
- “Apostolic” Visitators troubled after discovering Traits of Catholicism in Franciscan Sisters of the Immaculate, recommend Vatican II Re-Education Program as Sisters “pray too much” and “do too much penance” — This is something that not even the satirical Eye of the Tiber could parody!
- The Stench of Modernism in one handy bottle: For only $27, you too can smell like Francis! Let’s hope this cologne doesn’t “smell like the sheep” as Francis always wants his bishops to…
- “Cardinal” Dolan applauds, of course: The Saint Patrick’s Day Massacre
- Novus Ordo Loudmouth Mark Shea has “Enormous Respect” for J. K. Rowling, author of the witchcraft-for-kids series Harry Potter — Reality Check: The Problems with Harry Potter (another good article to be found here)
- Zuhl$dorf Narcissism Watch: Nothing like a Self-Promoting Blog Post with Sales Links
- Matt Walsh nails it, rakes PBS over the coals for broadcasting documentary trying to “humanize” Late-Term Abortionists — Reality Check: Beautiful images of babies in the womb!
- One of the worst is gone: Florida “Bishop” John Nevins dies at 82
- Put on your Surprise Face: American Novus Ordo Bishops remain committed to Dialogue with Muslims
- More on Pseudo-Traditionalist Malachi Martin: He was a Ladies’ Man
- Now again in Good Standing: Francis reinstates unrepentant Communist “priest” admirer of Fidel Castro
- Please pray for this Baby, now in ICU after Emergency C-Section… had been “blessed” in utero by Francis