Novus Ordo Watch NEWS DIGEST
March 30, 2014
Competition for Stan Fortuna!
Introducing the Polish “Rapping Priest”
- Struggling hard to reject Francis’ “Canonizations” while still acknowledging him as a true Pope and the Novus Ordo Sect as the true Catholic Church: The Remnant prepares to Reject “Saint” John Paul II — So now we’re down to “What does the Vatican II Church even mean by ‘sainthood'”… The Resistance Traditionalists do not have a Church Militant but a Church Irrelevant
- Ah, those small-minded rules: Francis forces Swiss Guard to Break Protocol — Must have been yet another effort to show his “humility” at all costs…
- Francis the Freemason? Guess which Papal Claimant is an Honorary Member of the Buenos Aires Masonic Rotary Club
- New Book: The Hidden Life of Bergoglio
- For all those who still didn’t notice: “Papal” Advisor reaffirms there is “No Mission to the Jews” in the Novus Ordo Church — So much for that “courageous preaching of the Gospel” they always talk about…
- Time to Decide: How the “Canonization” of John Paul II Proves the Novus Ordo Sect False
- Francis gives Thanks for Advances in Lutheran-“Catholic” Dialogue, does not drop a hint regarding the Necessity of Lutherans to become Catholic
- Pole Position for the False Prophet? Fortune Magazine Names Francis “World’s Greatest Leader”
- Francis accused of failing Abuse Victims while “Archbishop” of Buenos Aires
- “Cardinal” Tagle forgets to shut off Phone during “Mass” – Guess who Called
- Novus Ordo “Cardinal” Acknowledges “Chaos” in Vatican II Church
- Wonder how this will go: Francis Invited to Saint Pius X Celebrations for 100th Anniversary of Death
- Only in the Novus Ordo: Two Modernist Dioceses Sue Each Other over Accused Priest
- You can’t make this Stuff up: Desperate Measures: In France, televised Novus Ordo “Mass” has actors (!) in the pews, receiving “Communion” to simulate large Church Attendance & Participation, shuts down other “Masses” in area to force more people to televised liturgy
- Concubinage a Problem in German Novus Ordo Areas — Still, it’s nice to know there are still some Novus Ordo presbyters in Europe who are attracted to women…
- How insulting to Aisle 8 at Whole Foods!
- Modernist Gobbledygook: Some are still trying to decipher the “Pope Code”…
- Another Selfie with “Pope” Francis! — Good thing there’s that crop feature in Photoshop…
- Beware of the Pharmacist who Peddles Subtle Poison
- When Modernist “Experience” Replaces Genuine Faith: The Progressivist Rule of “Religious Sentiment”
- What, you didn’t know? Chief Jesuit: Religion isn’t Doctrine but Sensitivity to Human Experience
- Priceless: “Feast of Fools Mass” in Austrian Diocese
- Pipe Dreams a Reality in Novus Ordo Sect: Pipe Ceremony Calls Down Occult Spirits at Minnesota Liturgy — Perhaps that “Governing Spirit” of the 1968 Rite of Episcopal Consecration is one of them?
- A Parable: The Punishment of the Franciscans of the Immaculate
- Calling all Catechists to Explain Catholicism 101 to Bp. Fellay: “We will never cut all ties with Rome, or we’d cease to be Catholic”, SSPX Superior says — Well, Your Excellency, to be Catholic you have to do a little more than just “not cut all ties” with the Holy See. You have to, you know, entirely submit to the Holy See.
- Can we get a hermeneutic of continuity here, please? Pictures say more than a thousand Words: Compare Dress of Prostitutes in 1920s with Typical Attire of Modern-Day Women
- Six and counting: Francis’ Drive-Thru “Canonizations”
- Advice to Novus Ordo Altar Boys: Don’t light your hair on fire with those candles!
- Only 27 Days to Go: Ecumenism will get its Patron “Saint”