Novus Ordo Watch NEWS DIGEST
March 3, 2014
- Francis: “The Church does not need Apologists or Crusaders” — Bad News for Michael Voris, Catholic Answers, and the rest of the neo-con Novus Ordo “apologist” gang
- Just what we needed: Francis to get his own Facebook Page — Time to ask Facebook to put a “Dislike” button on pages! Maybe they’ll hire Mr. Zuhlsdorf to update the page? You’ll know it’s him once “Pope Francis” starts selling Mystic Monk coffee…
- The End of the Franciscans of the Immaculate? Source claims to know of potential plan to assimilate the Friars into the Franciscan Capuchins
- Wojtyla Generation: A Musical Based on the “Values” of John Paul II – Needless to say, it contains immodesty, so CAUTION!
- Vatican Congregation approves Drive-Thru “Miracle” for Paul VI — You see, since the death of Pope Pius XII in 1958, they want you to believe that every “Pope” is a saint!
- From Clarity to Confusion: The Second Vatican Council makes it possible!
- Get ready for… PowerPoint “Mass”!
- Hermeneutic of Continuity? The Destruction Intended by Francis’ Evangelii Gaudium Exhortation
- Got Too Much Money? Not to worry: Michael Voris has another Luxury “Retreat” for you, this time during Ember Week! Rates up to $2,400!
- Might as well now: Vatican Newspaper promotes Hindu Idol
- Public Adulterers in the Novus Ordo: “Cardinal” Kasper changes the Paradigm, Francis Applauds
- “Homeless Jesus” Statue finds a Fan in Francis – plus, a disgustingly immodest “Quiet Moment” Statue
- “Cardinal” Maradiaga: “Some are praying for Francis to Die” — It’s definitely not us! Francis is the best thing that could have happened to the Sedevacantist cause!
- He hates traditional Catholic Moral Theology: Francis attacks Casuistry
- Know him by his Fruits: Francis quoted by Obama
- Francis praises Modernist Apostate “Cardinal” Kasper into the Skies — That’s the Kasper who denies that Christ’s miracles are historical fact, denies the Bodily Resurrection of Our Lord, and calls Catholic dogma “dumb” (see here)
- Trial Balloons? John Vennari strongly opposes Resignationism, whereas his colleagues Ferrara, Matt, and “Fr.” Gruner are hinting at considering it a possibility
- Peter and the Wolves? More like, Peter IS the Wolf! Matt & Ferrara on Ratzinger, Bergoglio & Resignationist Peek-a-Boo
- Great Photo: Miami’s Archlayman Wenski at the ‘Knights on Bikes’ Fundraiser
- Step by Step to a Married Novus Ordo Priesthood: Francis approves “Ordination” of Married Man
- Reading Francis through Benedict – the Other Way Around
- Irish Novus Ordo “Archbishop” says Homophobia Insults God — And Sodomy doesn’t, eh? Just wait till the Muslims are in charge over there – then Mr. Martin will be begging for “Catholic homophobia” instead!
- Francis’ Beloved “Religion of Peace” Strikes Again — Maybe that’s just that “abundant spiritual fruit” he said would come from their observance of Ramadan…
- Nothing but Hot Air: The Inflatable Francis
- In case you missed it: “Cardinal” O’Malley’s Latest Apostasy
- Fantasy Francis? Alas, he’s all too real…
- “Saint” John Paul II and the Novus Ordo Resistance Traditionalists: How will they react to the “infallible” canonization of John Paul II?
- See for yourself: How Vatican II took us out of the “Dark Ages” and into the “New Springtime”!
And Now: Teddy Bear “Mass”!
Well if this doesn’t trigger numerous vocations to
the priesthood, with healthy, masculine young men….