The ‘Judas Cardinal’ is at it again…
“Cardinal” Timothy Dolan Awards Catholic Medal to Pro-Abort Girl Scouts CEO
The Vatican II Church is simply beyond parody at this point. The stuff that takes place on a daily basis in the Novus Ordo religion masquerading as the Catholic Church, has reached proportions that cannot be described any other way than “beyond absurd”. In the latest scandal, the supposedly Roman Catholic “Archbishop” of New York, Mr. Timothy Dolan, has awarded the “St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Medal” to Anna Maria Chavez, who is the pro-abortion CEO of the Girl Scouts of the USA, an organization notorious for its moral corruption of girls. The award is given to people for “outstanding contributions to the growth and development of young women”. To make matters worse, Dolan did this during a “Scouting Mass” at St. Patrick’s Cathedral.
As you can see, it is with good reason that we have dubbed Mr. Dolan the “Judas Cardinal”. Our Blessed Lord warned us: “Woe to the world because of scandals. For it must needs be that scandals come: but nevertheless woe to that man by whom the scandal cometh” (Matthew 18:7). See the below links for the news story and the facts on Anna Maria Chavez.
Relevant Links (CAUTION! Barf bag not included)
- Dolan Awards Medal to Girl Scouts CEO Anna Maria Chavez
- The Ugly Facts on Anna Maria Chavez
- Girl Scouts-Planned Parenthood Ties
- Two former members warn against Girl Scouts’ Radical Feminist Agenda
- Speak Now: Girl Scouts Blog – “Speaking the Truth about Girl Scouts”
- Girl Scouts, Why Not? Blog – Exposing Pro-Abort Ties of Girl Scouts USA
- Girl Scout Employee Quits over Pro-Life T-Shirt Ban
- Girl Scouts Exposed: Shocking Video Series reveals Ties to Pro-Abort Groups
- Flashback 2012: “Cardinal” Dolan Praises Obama, Betrays Catholics & Unborn [scroll about half-way down on page for two posts on Dolan]
- Easter Sunday 2013: “Cardinal” Dolan welcomes Homosexuals